OUR 15 POINTS CORE STRUGGLE FOR A BETTER SABAH
1. EQUAL PARTNER AND FULL AUTONOMY
Restore Sabah’s status as the equal partner to Sarawak and the Federation of Malaya in the Federation of Malaysia, and the attainment of full autonomy for Sabah in accordance with the spirit, intent and letter of the Malaysia Agreement 1963 and IGC Report, and the return of Labuan to Sabah.
2. 1 FEDERATION 2 SYSTEMS
Sabah shall have its own system of governance and policies.
3. BANGSA SABAH AND SABAH IDENTITY CARD
Strengthen the identity of Bangsa Sabah/Sabahan and maintain our ancestry. Re-issue Sabah ICs to genuine Malaysians in Sabah.
4. RESOLVE “SABAH CLAIM”
Will resolve the Philippines’ claim over Sabah including conducting programmes in Malaysia and other countries on the correct history of Sabah.
5. OIL RIGHTS
To reclaim what rightly belongs to Sabah and its people from the oil and gas industry.
6. REVENUE RIGHTS
To claim Sabah’s specified revenues, grants and revenue rights as enshrined in the Federal Constitution.
7. NATIVE OF SABAH
The native people of Sabah shall henceforth be called Native of Sabah/Anak Negeri Sabah and not as “Bumiputera”.
8. LAND COMMISSION AND LAND TRIBUNAL
To set up a Land Commission to oversee and administer land in Sabah, and a Land Tribunal to handle land disputes, including resolving Native Customary Rights (NCR) claims and titles issued over NCR claims.
9. EMPOWERING AGRICULTURE AND FISHERIES COMMUNITIES
To boost economic and socio economic progress of the people especially those agencies related to the agriculture and fisheries sectors. Example, Revival of Sabah Padi Board, review/revamp of Lembaga Industri Getah Sabah, Ko-Nelayan, KPD, SAFODA and other fisheries and aquaculture industries.
10. COMBATING CORRUPTION
To combat corruption and plug public fund leakages by improving the standard of control, accountability mechanisms and delivery system.
11. SCRAP CABOTAGE POLICY
To scrap the Cabotage Policy in Sabah.
12. EDUCATION AND HOUSING PROGRAMMES
• To build affordable housing for first time buyers.
• To provide financial assistance to primary, secondary and tertiary school students.
• To assist PTPTN borrowers.
13. ZERO G.S.T.
To absorb GST payments under the State government and its agencies.
14. JOB AND BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
• Create more employment and business opportunities through economic development and ICT infrastructure enhancement.
• Increase the participation of women at all levels of employment.
• Enhance economic empowerment of women in the rural areas.
• Enhance youth development to eradicate poverty and unemployment.
15. SABAH HOMELAND SECURITY
To manage Sabah’s own homeland security with the establishment of a ministry of homeland security.